During the 3rd and 4th of March it took place at the Auditorium of the Faculty of Education at the University of Seville, the Hispano-Moroccan International Conference “Women and Education in the university areas of Spain and Morocco”.
Within the program, and under the title ¨Religion and School¨. Religious sings and the Islamic veil, Asisa Nieto had an intervention, student of translation and interpretation, educator and member of the executive committee of the Islamic Cultural Center of Seville.
This section was coordinated by Miss. Yamina Belkhadir Dhabi, Mercedes Llorent Vaquero and Alberto Sarasola. In which also where involved; Mr. Antonio Chaves. Foundation Tres Culturas del Mediterraneo (Three Cultures of the Mediterranean Foundation). Miss. Meryam Benjaafar. Degree in pharmacy. Azarquiel Association. Mr. Hassane Elghafoud. Computer engineer, co-founder of Azarquiel. Dra. Belén Zurbano Berenguer. Teaching and research in communication, gender and violence.
- Department of Theory and History of Education at the University of Seville.
- TANIT- Pluridisciplinaire Equipe de Recherches sur la Femme (Maroc) Cooperation Group “Pro Rights of Children and Women”.
- Research Group Education Comparative Seville (GIECSE).
- Development Cooperation Office of the University of Seville.
- Andalusian Woman Institute.
- Associate Dean for Infrastructure and Cultural Activities of the Faculty of Education at the University of Seville.
- Center for Cultural Initiatives of the University of Seville. CICUS Andalusian Women Institute.