Khutba of the Jumua, our actions in this life and its repercussion in the next.
- O mankind, indeed you are laboring toward your Lord with [great] exertion and will meet it.
- Then as for he who is given his record in his right hand,
- He will be judged with an easy accoun
- And return to his people in happiness.
- But as for he who is given his record behind his back,
- He will cry out for destruction
- And [enter to] burn in a Blaze.
- Indeed, he had [once] been among his people in happiness;
- Indeed, he had thought he would never return [to Allah ].
- But yes! Indeed, his Lord was ever of him, Seeing.
Surah 84. Al-Inshiqaq, The Sundering.
Pronounced on Friday, July 27th, 2017 by Imam Hajj Abdul Ghani Melara, at the musala of the Seville Mosque Foundation, at Plaza Ponce de León, Seville.