Khutba of the Jumua, about ‘ The Sadaqa, it’s courtesy and conscientiousness.’
(261) The parable of those who spend their property in the way of Al-lah is as the parable of a grain growing seven ears (with) a hundred grains in every ear; and Al-lah multiplies for whom He pleases; and Al-lah is Ample-giving, Knowing.
(262) (As for) those who spend their property in the way of Al-lah, then do not follow up what they have spent with reproach or injury, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.
(263) Kind speech and forgiveness is better than charity followed by injury; and Al-lah is Self-sufficient, Forbearing.
(264) O you who believe! do not make your charity worthless by reproach and injury, like him who spends his property to be seen of men and does not believe in Al-lah and the last day; so his parable is as the parable of a smooth rock with earth upon it, then a heavy rain falls upon it, so it leaves it bare; they shall not be able to gain anything of what they have earned; and Al-lah does not guide the unbelieving people.
(267) O you who believe! spend (benevolently) of the good things that you earn and or what We have brought forth for you out of the earth, and do not aim at what is bad that you may spend (in alms) of it, while you would not take it yourselves unless you have its price lowered, and know that Al-lah is Self-sufficient, Praiseworthy.
(268) Shaitan threatens you with poverty and enjoins you to be niggardly, and Al-lah promises you forgiveness from Himself and abundance; and Al-lah is Ample-giving, Knowing.
2. Sura of The Cow
Pronounced on Friday, March the 10th, 2017 by Imam Hajj Abdal Ghani Melara, at the musala of the Seville Mosque Foundation, at Plaza Ponce de León, Seville.